Vizrt søker Senior Graphic Designer
Do you want to help grow one of the strongest broadcast media business brands in the world? Vizrt is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer in the global marketing team at Vizrt Headquarters in Bergen, Norway.
Vizrt is a worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as Vice, Washington Post, CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway.
The central marketing team serves the whole organization of Vizrt maintaining all online communication channels, organizing events and tradeshow attendance, campaigns, documentation, training, print, collateral, all external communications and press, and much more serving all of Vizrt’s 40 world-wide offices. In this context, the designer will need to produce a great variety of designs, including but not limited to:
- Print collateral
- Online and paper ads
- Design elements for mail campaigns
- Marketing material in a wide range
- Web design
- Templates for presentations and diagrams
- Special projects such as office interior, trade show stands etc
The position requires very strong 2D and print design skills. Expert knowledge in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications is crucial. This includes Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Additional knowledge of web, css, 3D, animation and video will be considered a bonus, as will experience with HTML coding. We are seeking a person that learns quickly and has great understanding of keeping the design of a brand tight and organized. If you are to succeed in this position you will need to:
- Be passionate about outstanding design
- Be independent and able to drive your projects forward
- Work fast to tight deadlines
- Juggle many projects
- Be organized in everything from time planning to file management
- Design from briefs that can be highly technical, very short, very corporate or a combination of all three
- Be happy to respond, redo, rethink, remake a design no matter how much you love it
- Argue for your design when needed, in order to keep everything on brand
- Learn very, very fast
You will be a part of a happy and noisy marketing and communications team including several other designers, copywriters and technical personnel. We expect any applicant to be open, willing to learn and happy to work in a team.
Maintain the visual Vizrt brand identity across all areas of internal and external communications
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Web design experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Significant experience as a designer
- Applicant is expected to start as soon as possible.
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with terms and conditions accordingly. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact our Head of Marketing and Communications, André Torsvik at +47 41500838.
Se mer her: